Tuesday, March 3, 2009

{Heart attacks crack the knacks of knicker boxers snackin shacks}

your eyes tell the story of the way that my mouth moves about you when i see what you say about what you felt when you smelt the iron will of my being and i took it into me and you made me scream and i wrote about it and you made me cry so that next time it happens well fuck till we die and well diet on soda and crackers and clams and big busted women who eat juicy yams and munchkins for dinner well all dine on ham and jews are the winners and win them some ham!
cant really talk my room has its sleep my fingers they scream when they say what i mean i mean what i say when i know what i mean and all other times my mean man is just me


FEBRUARY TWELVE TWO-THOUSAND-EIGHT

2 comments:

  1. are you related to Dr. Seuss?
    i imagine this is how/what he would have written if he hadn't gone into children's books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eric doesn't have a PHD.

    but he does have a STD :)

    ReplyDelete