Friday, June 5, 2009

"The Eric Show Episode ONE"

SLASH SLASH SLASH GRIN GRIN GRIN 

I was all alone. And you were there. I opened the drawer and let in the light. The colors surrounded me at the apex of understanding and strangled the darkness and I cannot breathe. And than I realize that none of it exists and I awake content, outside the screen. She smiles as she holds my dreams over my head. I look up and say "Don't". She turns on the light and I disappear. Reappear in a bottle. She reads me and sets me free.  


"Why do balloons burst when there is too much air?"

"Why do you ask stupid questions?"

"Why do you make words hurt?"

"Feelings are just lies we tell ourselves so that we can pretend to have purpose in life."

"Why are you so alone?"

"Why are you so weak?"

"You think you are all powerful!"

"We are."

"Than I guess you don't need these anymore..."

"Do what you think you have to, but remember, I am still here...."

"I won't"

"THAN DO IT ALREADY!"

The sun falls, and again a thousand tinier ones take its place and stare into my head. Each one projecting its death upon me until I supernova. This world is too concerned with its blue and its green. And always she is there. And she wants to take it from me. 


2 comments:

  1. haha .. oh my dear god
    applause applause
    i foresee emmy nominations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanted to stay true to my inspiration....

    ReplyDelete