Thursday, November 5, 2009

{fragmentsofboysthatreallymeannothingtonobodyatallnonotevenme}

i followed in your footsteps
the ones left in the sand
and left behind my own prints
in the places you did stand
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
creeper creeper pumpkin eater took its heart and baked the seeds for long enough to make them crunchy slightly salty slightly pinker throw them at me little horn bees stinging singing while their thorns bleed freeing me from all my organs eating all the pumpkin chortlings
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
the exroom left the exboy in the exworld on his own and etch-a-sketched a neckless freckle trying to make its way home. but wrote it down in lavish poem and scripted screens to film the void
####################
blah blah blah blah
im young
and i have mars
take me take me take me take me
stealing from the candy jars!!!
listen at the doorway listen! hear them hearing us hear them!
tweedle deedle sell the riddle! feedle us a candy thumb!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

FIVE NOVEMBER TWO-THOUSAND-NINE

3 comments:

  1. you need to bring it down a couple notches. clam down, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. i love these. especially the pumpkin eater one. that poem runs through my brain sometimes. is that weird? <3

    ReplyDelete