Monday, November 2, 2009

{like most of my thoughts incomplete....}

PART I???

i set adrift a little ship
i sailed it cross the sea
into the waves my oars i dipped
i floated out to sea

and when i was surrounded by
a feeling wet and blue
i leapt right off my ship from high
and dropped into the blue

as i went down the surface rose
so high above my head
but deeper still my body dove
the light was just ahead

and when i grabbed a hold that light
the world below i saw
was filled with stars and their starlight
the world below i saw

i looked back up and there above
was nothing there to see
so i went down much farther down
to see what i could see

the earth came up it met my feet
the rocks below were cold
the destination not concieved
by the waters deep cold

a field sprung up before my eyes
a sun bloomed in a hurry
the warmth caressed my face and i
thought best to leave to hurry

into the shade i leapt i dashed
a grove it grew for me
protected from the rays i crashed
the leaves they fought for me


TWO NOVEMBER TWO-THOUSAND-NINE



No comments:

Post a Comment