Friday, April 24, 2009

(iturntwentyinninteenhours) [AKA] {super nintendo sega genesis}

standing at the center of a sentence my pretencions  gains a presence hates the reverence takes the reverend only then can we end what the people must begin can we vote and can we hope to vote on hoping can we toke or can we joke about the only place were roping not the same as the ending of the ends that were frayed still we gave the slave a grave and took him to the page
my mind works wonders and my rhyme twerks others but the time that i devote to my life isnt smothered by the line that holds me tight to the other end of life and i keep pulling just for rowing saving that for laters sake. i cant think cannot conceive cant contain just what it means all i know is knowing nothing buttered toast is crispy muffin wheres my blueberry wheres my scone wouldnt you like to make me known i know you know what i dont know but still the seeds will soon be sown for patrons place in later owned markets farms and clouds weve grown how much for a wheat bread a loaf ill give you half an ounce if you make me a bounce

SEVENTEEN NOVEMBER TWO-THOUSAND-EIGHT

2 comments:

  1. i don't see an old date on this so i'm wondering if it's new. "the time that i devote to my life isn't smothered by the line that holds me tight". i love that line! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol oops my bad, i put it in there now! november 17th :)

    ReplyDelete