Monday, April 27, 2009

{tonights head lights tomorrows bed fights}

thoughts pool like cess inside of me
words swirl around and contaminate the purity of my existence
and then i wake up from my delusions of poetry, i stand errect at the window and glance below at the people, slow lee walks across the road followed by the shadow of growth and the lights of hindsight with the tail lights in reverse but the skip card was played before hand and we no longer go behind us to the answers from our past and the answers from our future havent reached us yet because they went by snail mail which was in deed to slow but in print too crisp and in passing too fastly but too much past me and too much lost me or i lost it but this is it and this is what ive got and ive thought and ive thought and ive sought and my cot is like ice my thoughts are like hot my thinking is just not and my mind is in knots but this is what ive got and by god ive got a lot but inside of my pod is a fee thats a lot like me but not me and not she and not the answer so the answer must not be inside myself inside a pod inside my mind so where can i find the answer that never got here by post the most we can hope for is that the friar didnt switch the poison with the elixer so hell fix her but fix me a sentance for insistence of indifference to my passing on the road a casting of a most unfortunate person who played the piano partialy exposed 

TWENTY-FOUR NOVEMBER TWO-THOUSAND-EIGHT

4 comments:

  1. gah. i'm trying to think of something original to type. but this one is so different from the others. i think the if the friar did switch the poison with the elixir, that might fix her too. i'm so morose these days. lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah im not sure what was happening in this one, id turned 20 by now, and i was over the freak out of the next decade but i dont know what was going on exactly....

    also if the friar didnt switch the poison than the happy dagger would have no sheath and the eyes that were hers to bequeath will be seen but not seeing and the things they see and the games they play will no longer flutter like flies in the bay so what we say is sometimes a game but the longer we play the harder the pain and morose is less roses and my toses supposes that mosses said it first but who will say it last the answers.............are all in the past.....=\

    ReplyDelete
  3. you shouldnt ugh, you should hug, which is the same word, just a little mixed up...

    ReplyDelete