Monday, May 4, 2009

{RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARgh}

hot mess got stress all the rest i must confess is festering and jestering and pestering to get pets but pets became the pests we crave and in their name we gave their pledge except the rain that drowned my hedge inside the brain that found my leg 
chop it off on the block put it on a chimney rock sink into the ocean brown and watch the seaweed watch you drown 
put it in a hair tie put your head in to a rare tie stroke a silky smooth guy while waiting on the french fry
hot potato save for later get your self a selfless hater 
put him in a wooden box atop a spot of pointed knocks
knock on wood and wood will knock on you on top of pointy socks
while someone points with pointed cocks the top will block the sacred box
but open up and step inside umbrellas for the widowed bride whos window we shut open wide with stones of bridges always cried
we crossed the bridge we spent a ridge for cliffs of id my ego waited superbly my new herb squeeze will play out three of stirred them please
we play a game we ate the same thing we ate each on yesterday while chester waits for lesters game of gayful gleaming gains
hot mess play a game of chess play it on my chest while were looking for my breasts 
my breasts are ripe when theyre in sight but sightly seems to sink in deep
so what visit my hut stay in a rut while i gut you
i wont hold it on you but against me with you stuck inside me
once we ate glee while you spit food at the brown tree that died nightly from the tide
windows close on open doors which close on lawns of green 
so fertalize while inside dies to kill the outdoor just some more
hot heat a/c turns me on when it gets cold so i warm it up and savor the cusp of realitys rating raked leaves
hammer head hammered bed calls my name but never finds me deep sleep canned meat cant eat the rinds
rising sun get a gun shoot a head and skillful meds

FIFTEEN DECEMBER TWO-THOUSAND-EIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment